Pinellas Executive Association Membership
- Member firms represent an exclusive business classification, based on their main purpose or services with which no other member can compete.
- Each firm must be a leader in the field they represent and have solid credentials, a good reputation among the community and high business ethics. Business must have been operating for at least 2 years.
- Each business must be represented by their owner, C.E.O., a manager or other executive decision maker.
- Members must actively provide business leads and conduct business with other members businesses.
- Members are expected to attend weekly breakfast meetings and business showcases, which are held twice a month.
- Members are required to pay a one-time initiation fee as well as quarterly dues.
- Member firms are asked to make a presentation before hosting a business showcase at their place of business.
Membership is open to only one business per classification and is comprised of owners or principal executives of quality businesses who are renowned in their efforts to give service and products beyond compare.